Thursday, April 30, 2009

What is Chlos??? Who is Chlos???

Hello bloggers! Jessie2000 wrote an awesome poem about Chlos! I found it very interesting! What do you guys think?


WHO IS CHLOS?


Have you seen a young Agent called Chlos?
On seeing him my 1st thought was "gosh"
No face could I see, just some hair and body!!
So we constantly ask "who is Chlos"?

"An escaped pet" I hear people say
As he 'bobs' around Chobots each day
Though funny that is, it just can't be done
He's a Mod, but the question
"Which one"?

Some small things we know about Chlos
He's funny, he's smart
But is he the 'boss'?
We ask all the time, some may plead, some may whine
but the fact is, we're still at a loss

So a mystery he still shall remain
I think it's 'cool' it makes fun in this game
If you see him say "hi"
He's sure to reply
Whatever he is, he's quite 'tame'

Nice work Jessie2000!!!!

6 comments:

  1. chlos is go! End of story XD lolzzzz and go! Is my favorite moderator. He cheered me up since I missed vayerday. PS go! If u c this feel better for whatever happened :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me write poem too! me poem on me blog!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys chlos is go and poltergeist is canab
    this is kilabeez by the way

    ReplyDelete