Saturday, April 18, 2009

Attention!!! Contest!!!

Hey bloggers! I have some awesome news for you! We are starting a new contest! Before I will tell you details, look at this picture:


Who is it? How do you think? It's Marge Simpson!!! Actually it's Suicune_ dressed like Marge =)

So our contest is:

You have to dress your Chobot like a character of some cartoon and send us a picture both of your chobot and the cartoon character! Or not only the cartoon character! You can try to make a movie character or your favourite serial hero! So use all your imagination!
(Moonkee's mail is moonkeemoo@gmail.com)
Then you guys will vote for the best outfit.
The winner will get a prize!
So do your best!!!
I will be waiting for your pictures! You have 1 week! Good luck!

29 comments:

  1. im going to try, good luck everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try. When does the contest end?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAN i had one when i was a citizen.....
    it was grandpa max from ben 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what i will be LOL!
    Spongebob! (i love him)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool
    I will post my picture on my blog too(of me dressed as a cartoon person)
    :D
    Hope you will like it;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. O_o i was the first person to do marge, the first day the new clothes where out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. im defo in!!! tht marge pic is funny! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep i think that too)).. Marge is awesome))

    ReplyDelete
  9. im gong to be Bart from the simpsons dont copy my idea or i will be sad:{

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sent you my entry

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW !! i HAve so many latter with outfits!!! it's awesome!! Don't forget send me yours)).... i outfits like Naruto ...Dexter... Mikky Mouse... Jerry Mouse...Vinny ....Sponge Bob.....Cool!!!! i can't wait to show you they!!))...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe you will be the winner!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am in!! can you do more than one?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww I have no clue who to do! Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey monkee i want to do anne of green gables but i know shes not cartoon but i saw a cartoon of it can i do her?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Hiki and Moonkee , I will be Jhonny Bravo , Jhonny Test , Dexter , Batman and Bart!!!I cant chose :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey i said dont copy me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi moonkee!I have a problem, i know it isn't about the contest.
    Well, yesterday i was playing the chopix game and when i was ready to catch the spy I've received a chobot support warning!and my chat was disabled 5 minutes, but i didn't do anything!!
    hope you fix this thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. did u get mine?
    pengweeno1 :)

    ReplyDelete