Sunday, April 26, 2009

CLOTHES CONTEST PART 2

Hey guys!
The second part of our Contest starts today.
I got a lot of mails with your pictures! You all were great! Though all pictures were so cool I picked the best ones. So our finalists are just 22 best pictures. You guys will vote for the best character. And the 5 winners will get a prize from me and a Chobots Team.

Click to Zoom

Here you can see all contestants and also in the right side of my blog you can find a poll.
1. Alfy1- Jony Bravo.
2. Angry13- Son Goku.
3. Ganzy2- Dora.
4. BOBO1429- Sponge Bob.
5. Choboplanet- Timmy Turner.
6. Ulquiorra- Conan.
7. Chow- Dexter.
8. Larry- Dora.
9. Ganzy2- Spider man.
10. Jonnyyyyy88- Naruto.
11. Mondobob8970- Mickey Mouse.
12. Norgolbo- Sponge Bob.
13. Pengweeno1- The Smurf.
14. Oliver1- Fireman Sam.
15. Pendul1- Jerry Mouse.
16. Prosche- The Smurf.
17. Softballgirl1000- Pippi Longstockings.
18. Str999- Fred.
19. Turtle11- Family Guy.

20. Ulquiorra- Max Tennyson.
21. Zildj1- George Jetson.
22. Zone- Dexter.

Vote for the best!


21 comments:

  1. MOnkee Dora was me not ganzy2 please fix that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked alfy1 and softballgirl ideas the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sniff sniff* im not there... as if I had a chance!

    PS: Softballgirl1000 had the best idea =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL im fireman sam
    i had to buy those clothes specially(just like most ppl)

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, I was wearing hover shoes but in the picture, they didn't show up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moonkee, what does the winner get?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bleach is awesome but moonkee can you check out my blog?
    chosavers.blogspot.com
    I made it with my friends. Omar,vintage,shocko,potatoguin,and brian1king
    Thnx for looking if u do!

    ~nintendodsi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moonkee!
    I send u pictures too!
    Smurfet like them!
    Why my picture isnt there?


    animeagel

    ReplyDelete
  9. guys im sure moonkee got all your pictures but he couldnt put all of them on into 1 image! anyways im sure everyones entrys were great:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm..cool
    the spongebob in the left is me:D
    the jerry mouse too;)
    hope you like them , and hope the best costume will win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. animeangel - these are just 22 of the best pictures!! and you win everything, isn't my contest enough? you are always in the lead THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay! me! good work everyone and good luck!
    hope i win though :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sad-i spent loads of money on an outfit and took the picture and everything but my email went down and I couldn't use it! :(

    It was of winnie the pooh! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello guys! sorry bubt i can't put all outfits in next part of contest !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for posting me in your contest, (i'm SpongeBob) Moonkee, it's great honor and exciting be in there, hope i win, i f i don't, i'll get sad, but also happy for the person that won :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. number 4, sponge bob is me!
    please fix it
    thx
    and good luck to all chobots!
    the best costume will win!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Moonkee will there be another contest like this? lol I wanted to be Yogi the bear lol. Can i ask will pirate suits be available in stores soon? I missed the pirate suit rain.... lol

    ~nintendodsi

    ReplyDelete