Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Crowd at the Academy street!

Hi guys! Today me and Moonkee decided to play chess. So we came to the Academy street on a Milky Way city. That's how it all started, only two of us at the Academy street:
Then "few" people came to see us:

We were playing chess with Animeangel, when I saw a crowd. WOW.

They were talking Ukrainian!!! lol! Guys you're fun! =) Look! (BTW Moonkee won, he always does)))
Hey you only look at it! Say "I" if you were there and played with us!!!

9 comments:

  1. I !!! I was there!!! BTW thank you guys for such cool games!!! we should play more often, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha i was there!!! But i've lost few times))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I´m in test week and couldn´t connect this week but listen this very carefully because I will be giving away some prizes to the winners of my next contest and it is of

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweetness i was there!! i was plaing moonkee in one of the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played and beat moonkee :D
    It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol I beated moonkee yesterday !!! it was just once but I was so happy! =)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. =))) lol but next time i will beat you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moonkee don't be so sure about it! =P

    ReplyDelete