Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dance!

Hello chobots! Ive made a dance video:P it took me 6 hours to make cuz it took me like 3 hours to record and import into moviemaker! Then i deleted it on accidentand all the clips with it,luckily i was using windows not mac lol otherwise i would have deleted it on my mac.But then on windows i remembered reycycle bin! So i took all the clips out the recycle bin and made a new video now taking me 2 hours. Lol :D But now its finally on YOUTUBE! So enjoy my dance video finally, here it is:

Cya.
Herip..

3 comments:

  1. please can i be an agent or put my blog on a blog roll my chobot name is yoyo09 and my blog is clubchobotsrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    You have created a nice dancing video.

    Dance alone can give you abundant entertainment even for a short span of time. And you don’t have to put some types of stimulation like headphones or a huge tv screen to keep you going while doing the same boring thing. And you don’t have to be stuck on that same place doing the exercise bike or rowing machine; you can in fact use the entire room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U SAID U MADE VIDEO ME AND U DANCING

    ReplyDelete