Sunday, June 14, 2009

Auditions for Rock-Bands!!!

Today I was thinking about
to do a band and rock cho-world.
SO TODAY YOU CAN SEND ME
AN E-MAIL TO THE FOLLOWING MAIL:
superjulini@gmail.com

Send a track that you created and If you
can play and instrument like me,
you have more possibilities.
OHH!!! I almost forget
you will have a special totem or like a cloth
that you design and maybe you will have it and
it will say the name of the band.

The name will be ellected in a poll.

leave a comment with the name you like most:

*Boommly Klisters
* Girevters of Spaceroad
*Lobxinz
*Pliners in Yelow Rose
*Myhels of Xilyker city
*Tofloviwx
*Miller Gulfix
I hope you like it.
If you give me better names I will submit them.

With this notice Mimo7 here.

7 comments:

  1. Cool blog! Oh, and if you guys need a new author, just tell me; I'll be way more than happy to help =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myheld of Xilyker city is a kool name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know maybe cho rock or band of cho.maybe chorockers
    or salsa lovers lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want a name like chorocktodead visit my blog and leave a comment with ur blog ill put u on my blogroll if u put me on urs macs99chobotscheats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visit and be my follower at http://rmsriramchobots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Total Cho Rockers

    by taylorswiftt1

    ReplyDelete