Sunday, March 8, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Party !!

Yahooooooooo!!! St.Patrick's Day's coming! On the 17th of march all day long chobots will be celebrating this day and i'm asking you to visit it!
And i will make some little special party for chobots in green clothes! But it will be not easy to find.
I like hiding
You like searching
Try to find me in cho-world
My party will start at 21.00 in Ukrainian time.
You see my screenshot?...Party will be there!


(you can use Google to find what time is in Ukraine)
(it's GTM +2 ;) )

10 comments:

  1. cool but wht time for eastern canda/united states

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh btw,can you please tell me what time for Singapore?Please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use google to find what time is in Ukraine)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not good at these timezone things... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey cool blog Moonkee, but it need some designs and cool stuffs. You can contact me if you want me to help you in that kind of stuffs :D

    Clear
    Chobotsace.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sa-weet!!! im totally goin to be there

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I need a lots of green clothes=)

    ReplyDelete