Monday, May 4, 2009

Few words about Agents!

Guys I'm sure that many of you know that soon we'll have an agents poll. And I bet each of you want to become an agent! But do you know what to do to become an Agent and to have that badge on your player card?
That's not just a simple badge! It means that the one who has it is responsible, helpful and nice Chobot. Agents have to help Chobots Team and other Chobots, thats why they were chosen.
Also I wanted to tell you that agents should not forget that they are agents=) And be a good example for young Chobots. Otherwise... who knows what may happen... ;)

Anyway I wanted to show you few of our Agents (I'm sure you know them all) just to remind you how Chobot should behave. Here they are:
Officere!
Neon!
Mutey!
Gerbil!
Aayush!

I saw them online recently, so good job guys! Thank you for helping us!
And I cant wait to see the new agents poll!
P.S. And please dont get mad at me because I showed you just 5 agents;) They are the ones of our oldest agents!

23 comments:

  1. hey hik i wana join the poll
    or i shoukdnt ask?
    ~confirm~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hik i wanna be in the poll or i shouldnt ask
    confirm
    first comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG there is going to be an agent poll! Can't wait! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool
    new agent poll, i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm Moonkee can you put my blog on other blogs plzzz

    -------->http://cheekyrafischobotsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey fellows plz dont beg to be agents.you have to do hard work and help new people.when a mod sees u doing that then he/she will reccommend you.Keep your hopes up and try your best like I am trying too!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moonkee, i didn't get my suit for winning the contest yet.
    ps, i feel so sorry for angry13 because you got hacked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe my 100th bday party today was very fun... but then SOMEONE almost ruined it... not giving out names...

    agents are cool 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey hiki can u add me on the poll

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recommend locomonkey77 she is really nice and helps chobots out and follows the rules so please put her one the poll.

    ReplyDelete
  11. umm confirm... You have to earn being on the agents poll i think...
    Sorry if you knew already... Good luck anyway confirm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Umm Can i have help on my bog moonkee plz private chat me on chobots im on ur friends list.I,m Cheekyrafi8.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww. Thanks, I will always do my best!


    -neon

    ReplyDelete
  14. urggg
    wonder if il be there??
    (i feel sick)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i think confirm should be in the poll :)

    ganzy2

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi guys,umm....can gama please be in the vote? Also,if you are not an agent yet(like me) don't worry-your time will come!

    My time will come...

    ReplyDelete
  17. ummm soap360(me) is an old agent im clutch now though:D

    ReplyDelete